Hello there!I'm Sonja, a fashion loving Dutchie living in Amsterdam. I'm a huge fashion lover, and I'm also a vegetarian, a crazy cat lady, an interior and pancake junkie, and I'm all about living a green and cruelty-free lifestyle!
Hit the about page if you would like to know more! :-)
June 21, 2013
Google Reader is disappearing. To avoid any problems I advice my GFC followers to import all blogs you’re following on a Bloglovin’ account. You can do this here. You can follow me on Bloglovin’ here.
As you might have seen or read in my previous posts, I went to Paris about a week ago. I love this city so much. Every time I go there, I want to explore it all over again. This Paris diary is the first out of three or four Paris diaries. Through these posts I’m showing you why I love Paris so much and I will also give you some tips on things you need to do when you will visit Paris. Enjoy!
1) Have a little picnic in the park near the Eiffel Tower.
2) Bring your favorite someone with you! It’s a cliche, but it’s true: Paris is best to be visited with your lover!
4) After you’ve seen all of Paris from the top floor of the Eiffel Tower, walk towards the bridge Pont D’léna. Do not cross it, but walk down the stairs to the river banks and have a wonderful walk past the Seine river banks.
5) When you find a metro station, take the first train to metro station ‘Charles de Gaule Étoile’, go outside and you will find the Arc de Triomp, the arcade of triumph. Go onto the Champs-Élysées and walk it to experience posh shopping French style!
The Louis Vuitton store!
I loved the window of the Louis Vuiton store. The mannequins were made to look exactly like the models in the SS13 show.
6) Enter the first metro station you find and go to the Louvre!
7) Don’t forget to look outside when you’re in the Louvre! You would miss some great views!
8) Do NOT go to sleep early! Paris is the most beautiful at night. This is the view from Pont Neuf.
9) Do what all cool young Parisians do and hang out on the banks of Île de la Cité, the island in the Seine.
I hope you enjoyed my photos and tips! Maybe you can use them some day!
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)