Hello there!I'm Sonja, a fashion loving Dutchie living in Amsterdam. I'm a huge fashion lover, and I'm also a vegetarian, a crazy cat lady, an interior and pancake junkie, and I'm all about living a green and cruelty-free lifestyle!
Hit the about page if you would like to know more! :-)
December 27, 2015
In the blog post series ‘Talking Style With…’ I’m interviewing fellow bloggers about their style. And I ask them for tips of fun unknown shops, and how to find your own style! This time, I’m talking style with Iris of A Dash Of Fash! So, time to get to know her and her style a little better!
1. How would you describe your style?
An eclectic mix of streetstyle and girly looks. I love creativity, and I like to add an eyecatcher to my outfit.
2. What can visitors expect when they land on your blog?
My best OOTD’s, tips about shopping and carreer, and peeks into my interior.
3. What’s on top of your wishlist?
The Proenza Schouler PS11 bag.
4. What’s your favorite go-to outfit?
A turtle neck top with an a-line skirt (preferably suede or denim) and high boots, or skinny jeans with a long sleeveless waistcoat, turtle neck top and sneakers. Chic, and I can pull it out of the closet without thinking about it.
5. Who’s your biggest (fashion) inspiration or example?
Miroslava Duma, super stylish and not afraid to stand out. And she also keeps surprising us!
6. Which item in your closet is your absolute favorite?
Oh, very difficult, because I have so many nice items. But at the moment, I always feel very happy when I put my ASOS glitter boots with stars on.
7. Any smaller or unknown brands we need to know about?
American Retro, Lazy Oaf, Rabeanco, Shrimps, and Rika.
8. What is your favorite trend at the moment?
Seventies glam: lurex and colored faux fur really make me happy.
9. And last, but not least, any tips for people who are currently figuring out their own style?
Don’t be afraid to expiriment. You can only find out what looks good on you, and what you feel comfortable in, if you try it out. How much fun would it be if you find you own signature look?
So, what do you think of Iris’ style? You can check out her blog at www.adashoffash.com!
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)