Hello there!I'm Sonja, a fashion loving Dutchie living in Amsterdam. I'm a huge fashion lover, and I'm also a vegetarian, a crazy cat lady, an interior and pancake junkie, and I'm all about living a green and cruelty-free lifestyle!
Hit the about page if you would like to know more! :-)
January 2, 2016
In the blog post series ‘Talking Style’ I’m interviewing fellow bloggers about their style. And I ask them for tips of fun unknown shops, and how to find your own style! This time, I’m talking style with Virgit of Preppy Fashionist! So, time to get to know her and her style a little better!
1. How would you describe your style?
My style is very eclectic; girly, edgy and preppy. But I would say I don’t have one specific style. I do try to be more lady like now that I’m a bit older.
2. What can visitors expect when they land on your blog?
When you visit my blog, you will find a fashion article from Monday to Friday, and in the weekend a musthave post, a post about events which I visited, sometimes streetstyle, recipes, and much more! In the weekend and on wednesday, I try to upload a video.
3. What’s on top of your wishlist?
Light brown over knee boots.
4. What’s your favorite go-to outfit?
Skinny jeans, ankle boots and a leather coat.
5. Who’s your biggest (fashion) inspiration or example?
Victoria Beckham. I admire that woman. My style is not like hers, but I really like how she dresses.
6. Which item in your closet is your absolute favorite?
My trenchcoat. I have worn it over a 100 times, but it remains a classic.
7. Any smaller or unknown brands we need to know about?
G.Kero Paris; they have the coolest blouses ever. And JY jewels; they have chic jewelry which really make a simple look more interesting.
8. What is your favorite trend at the moment?
Over knee boots are my favorite trend at the moment.
9. And last, but not least, any tips for people who are currently figuring out their own style?
Try everything and don’t be afraid to try new things out, because that’s the way to find your style. I did that too, and now I know more about my style.
So, what do you think of Virgit’s style? You can check out her blog at www.preppyfashionist.com!
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)