Hello there!I'm Sonja, a fashion loving Dutchie living in Amsterdam. I'm a huge fashion lover, and I'm also a vegetarian, a crazy cat lady, an interior and pancake junkie, and I'm all about living a green and cruelty-free lifestyle!
Hit the about page if you would like to know more! :-)
February 27, 2016
In the blog post series ‘Talking Style’ I’m interviewing fellow bloggers about their style. And I ask them for tips of fun unknown shops, and how to find your own style! This time, I’m talking style with Carmen from My Daily Fashion Dosis! So, time to get to know her and her style a little better!
1. How would you describe your style?
My style is femine and sexy, and always with an edge.
2. What can visitors expect when they land on your blog?
Visitors can mostly expect my personal style. I mostly do outfit posts, in which my style is the main topic. Next to outfit posts, I also post an inspiration post or beauty post every once and a while.
3. What’s on top of your wishlist?
Calvin Klein eyelet bag!
4. What’s your favorite go-to outfit?
Eigenlijk mijn laatste outfit op mijn blog. Jeans, t-shirtje, leren jasje en heels. Het is simpel, sexy en te dragen voor elk moment.
5. Who’s your biggest (fashion) inspiration or example?
I’m really into Swedish bloggers, like Kenza Zouiten, Angelica Blick and Victoria Tornegren.
6. Which item in your closet is your absolute favorite?
My new basic leather jacket from Mays&Rose. I really love leather, and it’s a basic item which I can wear with everything.
7. Any smaller or unknown brands we need to know about?
Bebold! Since this week, I have a Bebold necklace, and I’m such a fan! All the Victoria Secret Angels are wearing them aswell. It’s edgy and cool!
8. What is your favorite trend at the moment?
The rib trend. I love all items made of rib. From tops to wide trousers, love it!
9. And last, but not least, any tips for people who are currently figuring out their own style?
I think it’s mostly important to wear what feels good for you, and what you like. You don’t have to follow certain trends or wear all the trends.
So, what do you think of Carmen’s style? You can check out her blog at www.mydailyfashiondosis.com!